X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SecTrainer
    replied
    Originally posted by Chucky
    So I popped the mag out and showed her the hollow points and her light bulb finally lit.
    Respectfully, "popping the mag" to show her your bullets or fooling around with the gun in any way is an unwise response. A simple "Yes it certainly is, ma'am" would have been sufficient when she asked whether the gun was real. If she still didn't believe you, who cares?

Good thing she (or a nearby accomplice) didn't whip out her own pistollero just then. Even if you had one still chambered, you'd hardly be in a good position to fire with the mag in either hand, so what do you do now? Drop the mag? Try to pop it back in? I'm sorry to say it, and I'm not trying to flame you, but this would have been a disciplinary matter, possibly termination, if I saw an officer doing this.
    Last edited by SecTrainer; 02-22-2007, 01:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Warnock
    replied
    Originally posted by Chucky
    Well I'm glad I asked. It was a spring like start of the day and the sun was out.
    I went to work and everyone seemed to be in a great mood. Must be spring break for the kidos since some of the workers had one or two with them. Hmm nice benefit for single moms. Anyway although not the best coffee I have ever made still a good day. I did a self check and my over inflated ego was at 100%,
    Self esteem also at 100% Marchioness 100%. Great all is good in Chucky world.

Then at about 10am this lady and her 10 year old comes around the corner. The kid stops and states mom a cop lets kill him. The mom just smiles and keeps trucking along. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She should have kicked the LiL bastard in the butt. Wonder where he gets that from.

Ok although down a few percents in all categories still in a good mood. So at noon I stop in the break room to grab a coke and a new hire wants to chat. The first thing she ask is that a real gun? Now I'm thinking to myself No I'm a [email protected]@@in idiot that takes a hi risk job with a toy gun. What I actually said was no it's an Airsoft replicate that shoots little yellow plastic balls. She replied oh you mean like full of paint or that pepper stuff. Ironically she is the third blonde to ask that same question. Ok no matter what I say this bimbo still won't have a clue. So I popped the mag out and showed her the hollow points and her light bulb finally lit.

Can my fragile ego take any more hits?

I stopped at a store on my way home and as I'm walking through the check out line the cashier asked me if I'm a priest. This one threw me for a loop. So I asked her what in the world would make you think I was a priest? She said that I dressed like one. I thought for a minute and with my black cover all jacket so I would conform to ccw rules and black T shirt I sure as hell must look like one. Another lady asked the same thing while I was in the waiting room at the VA. So I can go two ways with this one I can offer to hear sidewalk confessions from hot young chicks or get some collar brass and keep it real. Either way my day went to hell rapidly.

Anyone else have a great day? And Bill no I did not enjoy the day. HUMBUG!!
    Well Chucky, I did not enjoy the day either. Took my wife back to the spinal surgeon this afternoon for a checkup. She now has four more metal clamps around the spine and eight additional metal screws. They gave her more meds and something to help her throat since she can only swallow pudding and the like. I just love crushing large pills. Just kills me to see her in such pain, but she will live and feel better on down the road.
    Did these blondes mistake part of your uniform for a clerical collar?
    Enjoy the day
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    everyday you wake up is a good day, but that little kid should have been in school, or under one

bless you father

Leave a comment:

• Chucky
    started a topic So how was your day?

So how was your day?

Well I'm glad I asked. It was a spring like start of the day and the sun was out.
    I went to work and everyone seemed to be in a great mood. Must be spring break for the kidos since some of the workers had one or two with them. Hmm nice benefit for single moms. Anyway although not the best coffee I have ever made still a good day. I did a self check and my over inflated ego was at 100%,
    Self esteem also at 100% Marchioness 100%. Great all is good in Chucky world.

Then at about 10am this lady and her 10 year old comes around the corner. The kid stops and states mom a cop lets kill him. The mom just smiles and keeps trucking along. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She should have kicked the LiL bastard in the butt. Wonder where he gets that from.

Ok although down a few percents in all categories still in a good mood. So at noon I stop in the break room to grab a coke and a new hire wants to chat. The first thing she ask is that a real gun? Now I'm thinking to myself No I'm a [email protected]@@in idiot that takes a hi risk job with a toy gun. What I actually said was no it's an Airsoft replicate that shoots little yellow plastic balls. She replied oh you mean like full of paint or that pepper stuff. Ironically she is the third blonde to ask that same question. Ok no matter what I say this bimbo still won't have a clue. So I popped the mag out and showed her the hollow points and her light bulb finally lit.

Can my fragile ego take any more hits?

I stopped at a store on my way home and as I'm walking through the check out line the cashier asked me if I'm a priest. This one threw me for a loop. So I asked her what in the world would make you think I was a priest? She said that I dressed like one. I thought for a minute and with my black cover all jacket so I would conform to ccw rules and black T shirt I sure as hell must look like one. Another lady asked the same thing while I was in the waiting room at the VA. So I can go two ways with this one I can offer to hear sidewalk confessions from hot young chicks or get some collar brass and keep it real. Either way my day went to hell rapidly.

Anyone else have a great day? And Bill no I did not enjoy the day. HUMBUG!!

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X