So how was your day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how was your day?

Well I'm glad I asked. It was a spring like start of the day and the sun was out.
    I went to work and everyone seemed to be in a great mood. Must be spring break for the kidos since some of the workers had one or two with them. Hmm nice benefit for single moms. Anyway although not the best coffee I have ever made still a good day. I did a self check and my over inflated ego was at 100%,
    Self esteem also at 100% Marchioness 100%. Great all is good in Chucky world.

Then at about 10am this lady and her 10 year old comes around the corner. The kid stops and states mom a cop lets kill him. The mom just smiles and keeps trucking along. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She should have kicked the LiL bastard in the butt. Wonder where he gets that from.

Ok although down a few percents in all categories still in a good mood. So at noon I stop in the break room to grab a coke and a new hire wants to chat. The first thing she ask is that a real gun? Now I'm thinking to myself No I'm a [email protected]@@in idiot that takes a hi risk job with a toy gun. What I actually said was no it's an Airsoft replicate that shoots little yellow plastic balls. She replied oh you mean like full of paint or that pepper stuff. Ironically she is the third blonde to ask that same question. Ok no matter what I say this bimbo still won't have a clue. So I popped the mag out and showed her the hollow points and her light bulb finally lit.

Can my fragile ego take any more hits?

I stopped at a store on my way home and as I'm walking through the check out line the cashier asked me if I'm a priest. This one threw me for a loop. So I asked her what in the world would make you think I was a priest? She said that I dressed like one. I thought for a minute and with my black cover all jacket so I would conform to ccw rules and black T shirt I sure as hell must look like one. Another lady asked the same thing while I was in the waiting room at the VA. So I can go two ways with this one I can offer to hear sidewalk confessions from hot young chicks or get some collar brass and keep it real. Either way my day went to hell rapidly.

Anyone else have a great day? And Bill no I did not enjoy the day. HUMBUG!!
    THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
    THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
    http://www.boondocksaints.com/

everyday you wake up is a good day, but that little kid should have been in school, or under one

bless you father
    Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
    Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky
      Well I'm glad I asked. It was a spring like start of the day and the sun was out.
      I went to work and everyone seemed to be in a great mood. Must be spring break for the kidos since some of the workers had one or two with them. Hmm nice benefit for single moms. Anyway although not the best coffee I have ever made still a good day. I did a self check and my over inflated ego was at 100%,
      Self esteem also at 100% Marchioness 100%. Great all is good in Chucky world.

Then at about 10am this lady and her 10 year old comes around the corner. The kid stops and states mom a cop lets kill him. The mom just smiles and keeps trucking along. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She should have kicked the LiL bastard in the butt. Wonder where he gets that from.

Ok although down a few percents in all categories still in a good mood. So at noon I stop in the break room to grab a coke and a new hire wants to chat. The first thing she ask is that a real gun? Now I'm thinking to myself No I'm a [email protected]@@in idiot that takes a hi risk job with a toy gun. What I actually said was no it's an Airsoft replicate that shoots little yellow plastic balls. She replied oh you mean like full of paint or that pepper stuff. Ironically she is the third blonde to ask that same question. Ok no matter what I say this bimbo still won't have a clue. So I popped the mag out and showed her the hollow points and her light bulb finally lit.

Can my fragile ego take any more hits?

I stopped at a store on my way home and as I'm walking through the check out line the cashier asked me if I'm a priest. This one threw me for a loop. So I asked her what in the world would make you think I was a priest? She said that I dressed like one. I thought for a minute and with my black cover all jacket so I would conform to ccw rules and black T shirt I sure as hell must look like one. Another lady asked the same thing while I was in the waiting room at the VA. So I can go two ways with this one I can offer to hear sidewalk confessions from hot young chicks or get some collar brass and keep it real. Either way my day went to hell rapidly.

Anyone else have a great day? And Bill no I did not enjoy the day. HUMBUG!!
      Well Chucky, I did not enjoy the day either. Took my wife back to the spinal surgeon this afternoon for a checkup. She now has four more metal clamps around the spine and eight additional metal screws. They gave her more meds and something to help her throat since she can only swallow pudding and the like. I just love crushing large pills. Just kills me to see her in such pain, but she will live and feel better on down the road.
      Did these blondes mistake part of your uniform for a clerical collar?
      Enjoy the day
      Bill

Comment

So I popped the mag out and showed her the hollow points and her light bulb finally lit.
        Respectfully, "popping the mag" to show her your bullets or fooling around with the gun in any way is an unwise response. A simple "Yes it certainly is, ma'am" would have been sufficient when she asked whether the gun was real. If she still didn't believe you, who cares?

Good thing she (or a nearby accomplice) didn't whip out her own pistollero just then. Even if you had one still chambered, you'd hardly be in a good position to fire with the mag in either hand, so what do you do now? Drop the mag? Try to pop it back in? I'm sorry to say it, and I'm not trying to flame you, but this would have been a disciplinary matter, possibly termination, if I saw an officer doing this.
        Last edited by SecTrainer; 02-22-2007, 01:28 AM.
        "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

Sometimes we do not know how well off we are until we hear about someone else. Best wishes to you both.

Originally posted by Bill Warnock
          Well Chucky, I did not enjoy the day either. Took my wife back to the spinal surgeon this afternoon for a checkup. Bill
          Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
          Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Eric
            Sometimes we do not know how well off we are until we hear about someone else. Best wishes to you both.
            Eric thank you very much. I am most appreciative.
            Bill

Comment

Bill I also hope all is looking better for your wife. Not sure about the collar as I had the top two buttons open.

As for Trainer are you just naturally anal or do you bend over all day and squeeze? You have no idea as to what you are talking about as the "I'm not flaming you". Then why would I even think that unless you knew that you were. This is the second light hearted post I have made that you have taken to new heights in Analiese. Every one else read it and took it for what it is. If you feel the need to comment on any more of my post then please take three deep breaths and shut off your computer.
              THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
              THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
              http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

Well, I'll tell ya. Today here in Northeast Alabam it was in the middle 60's temperature wise and the sun was brilliant, very few clouds. I put on a tee shirt and went to file my taxes and then came back and broke up ground for my garden. It was still a little muddy but not too bad at all. Then my wife and I went and had a nice dinner together and then took a nice walk through a local park. I have fiddled around on the computer off and on all day and have checked in here at the forum a few times. Hell, its been a Great day! LOL!

Bill, I will keep you and your missus in my prayers.

Comment

My day was great. My wife won an all expense paid trip and she has decided to take me with her.
                  Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
                  Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

grats on the trip consulate, where you guys headed ?

hope it is some where fun like hawaii or jamica.....

well for me it has been snowy.... icy ..... ugh... i dont mind this weather, but i hate working in it.
                    Its not how we die that counts.....
                    Its not how we lived that counts....
                    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

7 days 6 nights - Bahamas
                      Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
                      Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Today has been quiet, so far, been up for 3 hours.

Woke up at 0300CST, as usual, and started on the day's work. Created some badge mockups to send to a client so his badge company knows exactly what he wants, as well as explaining to his employees what the "optional" badges look like.

Checked my email on five domains, seeing what kind of platform another client wants his website on.

Continued researching a few things for a program I'm writing in reference to reclaiming communities who have external and internal drug programs...

Made breakfast around 0650, which consisted of eggs and bacon and more bacon. And tea.

The rest of my day will probably consist of a few online conferences with clients in reference to stuff, maybe a phone call to a guy I know who wants me to hire on with the company he works for locally bad cause they're desperate for intelligent human beings, and marketing the new web hosting crap we have.

Did I mention I have a really boring job? But, if I want to get paid, I do it.
                        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Bill I also hope all is looking better for your wife. Not sure about the collar as I had the top two buttons open.

As for Trainer are you just naturally anal or do you bend over all day and squeeze? You have no idea as to what you are talking about as the "I'm not flaming you". Then why would I even think that unless you knew that you were. This is the second light hearted post I have made that you have taken to new heights in Analiese. Every one else read it and took it for what it is. If you feel the need to comment on any more of my post then please take three deep breaths and shut off your computer.
                          Thank you Chucky, all of you have been very kind in your messages to me about Marianne. Chucky, thank God for Velcro.
                          Enjoy the day,
                          Bill

Comment

The snow plow went by my home about an hour ago,

I went over my neighbor's home, Miquel and Maria and watch him rotate tires
                            on his 2004 KIA.

Rolled up some tin foil into a little ball and
                            watched our cat Max chase the tin foil. I thought to myself
                            this cat is the dumbest cat in the world. He chasing a ball of tin
                            foil, then I realized, his owner, { that would be me} is the one tossing
                            the tin foil to him.

At 2100 hours I am headed upstairs to watch Vince McMahon and
                            corral of professional wrestlers on the USA network. Gotta admit,
                            he has some beautiful women wrestlers.
                            http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Comment

Originally posted by UtahProtectionForce
                              grats on the trip consulate, where you guys headed ?

hope it is some where fun like hawaii or jamica.....

well for me it has been snowy.... icy ..... ugh... i dont mind this weather, but i hate working in it.
                              amen to that
                              Todd

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X