X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACP01
    replied
    Originally posted by HotelSecurity
    I'm going to show my age again. What is a wiki?
    Sighs..and I thought it had something to do with island babes, native rum, and swimming naked

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    http://www.zeropaid.com/news/8442/Th...vereign+nation

Pirate Bay, in search for own nation by buying sealand or somewhere else... (which Central made a wiki for, claiming its for TPB...), basically took 20k of other people's money so that they can get some country to name a place "The Pirate Bay."

No clue what they're doing with the 20k, but here's a hint: They're not giving it back.

Leave a comment:

• Chucky
    replied
    Ok Central I checked out the site and I'm not sure if I understand just how this will work. If I write as in the hypothetical posting on traffic stops that you should do something that is only applicable to my state and someone takes it as a broad statement edits out what I wrote then an incorrect message would stand. I really don't know. Maybe I'm not thinking out of the box and fixed on how forums work.

Leave a comment:

• ValleyOne
    replied
    Originally posted by GCMC Security
    But make Geoff mad.....well then we'll just sic the "exekute" guy on ya!
    What he said...X2

Leave a comment:

• GCMC Security
    replied
    Hey that's really all any of us really wanna hear. If Geoff is ok with it, and approves of waht is put on there than by all means go for it. But make Geoff mad.....well then we'll just sic the "exekute" guy on ya!

Leave a comment:

• SIW Editor
    replied
    No bad vibe received by SIW. I have no problem with anyone who wants to create greater knowledge sharing within our industry. Central, you are more than welcome to PM me to discuss wiki ideas if you so choose. Guys, Central is offering to create content that can help all of us. Let's not be so quick to attack your brethren in these forums.

Geoff Kohl
    SecurityInfoWatch.com

Leave a comment:

• ValleyOne
    replied
    Nope, thats the vibe I'm getting as well....

Leave a comment:

• Central
    replied
    davis it may seem that way, please read all posts from the beggining.

Leave a comment:

• davis002
    replied
    Originally posted by Central
    umm i didn't buy a domain that used securityinfowatch i bought my own domain and created a wiki, a third-party website which may or may not include anything about securityinfowatch, i also hadn't the time to contact the owners.
    You gotta realize that you burned your bridges here... hell, maybe i'm wrong, but that's the vibe i'm getting.

Leave a comment:

• Central
    replied
    umm i didn't buy a domain that used securityinfowatch i bought my own domain and created a wiki, a third-party website which may or may not include anything about securityinfowatch, i also hadn't the time to contact the owners.

Leave a comment:

• Curtis Baillie
    replied
    seriously tell me, what did start? i didnt start this whole assault on myself, the moderator did with his first post in my topic, i didnt even post anything negative.
    I told you from the very begining to contact the owners of this site. You ignored that and continued to post what you would and could do. You brought it on yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Central
    replied
    seriously tell me, what did start? i didnt start this whole assault on myself, the moderator did with his first post in my topic, i didnt even post anything negative.

Leave a comment:

• davis002
    replied
    but why? what did i start?
    think real hard about that... It takes awhile for the members of this board to trust and respect you, but it takes no time at all to lose all credability. I think it's safe to say you lost it all. Sorry

Leave a comment:

• Central
    replied
    but why? what did i start?

Leave a comment:

• davis002
    replied
    bye bye central

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...