• Show
Clear All

Ditto to that.
    ~Super Ninja Sniper~
    Corbier's Commandos

Nemo me impune lacessit

Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

Comment

I'm going to show my age again. What is a wiki?
      I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
      Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

this is going to be my last post about this, 1. how is it spam when i was offering for a wiki to be placed here? i didnt start the personal attacks, you did with your 1st post in this topic. I aint gonna fight you know more about this, i really don't give a damn what you think about me or my hosting company.

Comment

bye bye central
          "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

but why? what did i start?

Comment

Originally posted by Central
              but why? what did i start?
              think real hard about that... It takes awhile for the members of this board to trust and respect you, but it takes no time at all to lose all credability. I think it's safe to say you lost it all. Sorry
              "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

seriously tell me, what did start? i didnt start this whole assault on myself, the moderator did with his first post in my topic, i didnt even post anything negative.

Comment

seriously tell me, what did start? i didnt start this whole assault on myself, the moderator did with his first post in my topic, i didnt even post anything negative.
                  I told you from the very begining to contact the owners of this site. You ignored that and continued to post what you would and could do. You brought it on yourself.
                  Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
                  Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

umm i didn't buy a domain that used securityinfowatch i bought my own domain and created a wiki, a third-party website which may or may not include anything about securityinfowatch, i also hadn't the time to contact the owners.

Comment

umm i didn't buy a domain that used securityinfowatch i bought my own domain and created a wiki, a third-party website which may or may not include anything about securityinfowatch, i also hadn't the time to contact the owners.
                      You gotta realize that you burned your bridges here... hell, maybe i'm wrong, but that's the vibe i'm getting.

Comment

davis it may seem that way, please read all posts from the beggining.

Comment

Nope, thats the vibe I'm getting as well....
                          ~Super Ninja Sniper~
                          Corbier's Commandos

Nemo me impune lacessit

Comment

No bad vibe received by SIW. I have no problem with anyone who wants to create greater knowledge sharing within our industry. Central, you are more than welcome to PM me to discuss wiki ideas if you so choose. Guys, Central is offering to create content that can help all of us. Let's not be so quick to attack your brethren in these forums.

Geoff Kohl
                            SecurityInfoWatch.com

Comment

Hey that's really all any of us really wanna hear. If Geoff is ok with it, and approves of waht is put on there than by all means go for it. But make Geoff mad.....well then we'll just sic the "exekute" guy on ya!

Comment

Originally posted by GCMC Security
                                But make Geoff mad.....well then we'll just sic the "exekute" guy on ya!
                                What he said...X2
                                ~Super Ninja Sniper~
                                Corbier's Commandos

Nemo me impune lacessit

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X