Hillary Clinton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary Clinton

This morning, she accounced that she is opening a presidential exploratory committee. I honestly believe she has a decent shot at winning the election if she does in fact decide to run.
    "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

I think there are alot better people in the democratic party than that scum. Her and her husband are some of the most crooked politicians (I know oxymoron) I have ever seen. They are all about themselves and not serving the country for the betterment of us all. A good example is when she was on the board of directors for wall mart. She was one of the first to introduce the board to china for products. And it just so happens that bill relaxed trade with china at the same time she was on the board. She made out like a bandit on the deal while the american manufacturers went belly up or HAD too move production to china.

Comment

Rooney:

I could have not said this any better. Hillary and Bill Clinton wrote
      invented the word sleaze. Bill Clinton was bad, but Hillary is much worse.

My support and whom I'd like to see as our next President
      Condi Rice. Dr. Rice has class and intellegent
      Better than that bafoon from my state John Kerry, or Al Gore
      in which the good folks in Tennesse didn't even for in 2000.

http://www.4condi.com/
      http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Comment

Is Rice going to run you think? In my opinion, all politicians lie... We as voters have to vote for whoever is less evil.
        "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

The US is the big man on the block in world affairs & us Canadians don't get a vote but have to live with what you guys decide
          I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
          Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity
            The US is the big man on the block in world affairs & us Canadians don't get a vote but have to live with what you guys decide
            I know what you mean. But, you have to take into consideration that Canada is one of the most relaxed countries when it come to letting anybody in, including terrorists. I have a few friends up there that are thinking of moving down here just because of that. They said they thought the country was going down the tubes with all of the immigration. I guess we have alot in common after all.

Comment

Originally posted by davis002
              This morning, she accounced that she is opening a presidential exploratory committee. I honestly believe she has a decent shot at winning the election if she does in fact decide to run.
              I know I won't be able to bring myself to vote for Billary.
              "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

Is Rice going to run you think? In my opinion, all politicians lie... We as voters have to vote for whoever is less evil.

It is just my humble opinion that Dr. Rice is considering.
                Many Republicans feel that the best ticket maybe a
                Rudy Giuliani and Condi Rice ticket in 2008.

Hillary Clinton for President? I'd vote for a blind a** ape before I'd vote
                Madam Hillary.
                http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Comment

I won't vote for Hillary since I know that one of the first things she will go after is my guns. I can tolerate alot but messing with my firearms isn't acceptable.
                  Hospital Security Officer

Comment

They're gonna go after the guns anyway, neo-libs ran the senate and house this term due to the backlash from Iraq. People are associating Bush with Republican, and Neo-Con with Republican, and voting democrat.

From one polar opposite to another we go... And Hillary, if she wins, will usher in that polar opposite.
                    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Am I the only liberal on this forum? ( Left leaning at that )

I like medicare, government run precription medicine insurance, no fault car insurance, Air Canada (before it was privitized), Petro Canada (same thing), CBC etc etc
                      I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                      Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
                        They're gonna go after the guns anyway, neo-libs ran the senate and house this term due to the backlash from Iraq. People are associating Bush with Republican, and Neo-Con with Republican, and voting democrat.

From one polar opposite to another we go... And Hillary, if she wins, will usher in that polar opposite.
                        As the saying goes, "From my cold dead hands".
                        It's funny how the politicians don't take reality into their thought process. Look at Australia and England. Crime didn't go down after outlawing guns. It just made law abiding citizens easier targets. In the U.S. the states that have "right to carry" have seen a drop in crime. "Except for states that border Mexico" but, that's because of drug wars and people smugglers.

The Democratic swing is due to Iraq. I'm only hoping the rest of the U.S. doesn't end up like California. They are introducing legislation now that will outlaw spanking. I'm not for child abuse but simple spanking IS NOT child abuse. Not including the anti-second ammendment people there. As the Dems always seem to be thinking, "Work hard so you can pay everyone else your money that doesn't want to work". When will people take responsibility for their own actions and not blame society for their problems?

Comment

Rice are you kidding me? She is so far up Bushes butt that he puts Preparation H
                          on his ass in the morning and Rices feet are starting to shrink. Do you really think that she has ever once said no Mr President that won't work?
                          Although she did hold her own on Meet The Press and I really think she has one to hold. (Thanks Groucho for that one)
                          THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
                          THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
                          http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Rooney
                            I know what you mean. But, you have to take into consideration that Canada is one of the most relaxed countries when it come to letting anybody in, including terrorists. I have a few friends up there that are thinking of moving down here just because of that. They said they thought the country was going down the tubes with all of the immigration. I guess we have alot in common after all.
                            Some change is in the works, signs are beginning but take a while to break the multicultural thinking ingrained over the last few decades. Holland, UK and Austrailia have been changing in that regard already.
                            Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
                            Groucho Marx

Comment

Why do folks think that Libs want to take away our guns? It seems that there has been a large misconception about this subject. My state has been run by Conservs that have done every thing they can to make it very hard for law abiding folks like myself to get an ltc. The conserves have been in power for the last 4 or more terms. Now thanks to The GW Bush monkey folks voted a Lib as governor.

Now all the conserves are running around saying "Man you just watch he will have all our guns taken away" DOH! The conservs loved to state in the media how hard that they have made it to get a gun in this state. But they forget to add legal guns.

I will guarantee that any one of you could go into the city and for $400.00 bucks purchase a pistol off the corner. And I mean a quality one that would make mine look like scrap metal or composite. The point I"m getting to is that no one wants to take your guns away just need to focus on the problem guns.
                              THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
                              THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
                              http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X