Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hobbies/ What do you do when off duty?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    O.K. can someone tell me how to add an image to this message board to include with the text?

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Marchetti, David, M
      O.K. can someone tell me how to add an image to this message board to include with the text?
      Yes. Scroll down past the box you enter text into, to "Additional Options." Then, hit the "Managed Attachments" button, and upload your files.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

      "Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

      Comment


      • #33
        Reading (Sci-Fi, Military History and LE/Security stuff), Writing (Sci-Fi) and playing Halo (TM), StarCraft (TM). Playing RPGs (with dice-n-stuff) and comics. Yup, I am a alpha geek.
        Last edited by EH126; 01-22-2007, 05:24 PM.

        Comment


        • #34
          I am heavily into online war games. Battlefield Vietnam is my favorite. Point of existents 1 is very cool. Desert Combat and Battlefield 1942 is old but fun.

          THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
          THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
          http://www.boondocksaints.com/

          Comment


          • #35
            Don't feel bad

            Originally posted by EH126
            Reading (Sci-Fi, Military History and LE/Security stuff), Writing (Sci-Fi) and playing Halo (TM), StarCraft (TM). Playing RPGs (with dice-n-stuff) and comics. Yup, I am a alpha geek.
            I like comics too and Japanese anime. Also a big rpg fan. Not to mention my adornment for adult swim...love the Venture brothers.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by james2go30
              I like comics too and Japanese anime. Also a big rpg fan. Not to mention my adornment for adult swim...love the Venture brothers.
              I have one word for your Adult Swim.

              Dethklok.
              Some Kind of Commando Leader

              "Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

              Comment


              • #37
                Huh

                Oh you mean metal acolypse, or however it is spelled...like that one too.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by james2go30
                  Oh you mean metal acolypse, or however it is spelled...like that one too.
                  Yes. Yes I do.
                  Some Kind of Commando Leader

                  "Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    lol

                    Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
                    Yes. Yes I do.
                    ok then. 3 words for you. swiss army guitar...seen that episode? I also like Frisky Dingo.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I used to like [adult swim] when it had a good lineup. Home Movies, ATHF, Robot Chicken, Tom Goes to the Mayor, etc... Now with the Venture Brothers, Squidbillies, Metapocalypse, PeeWee's Playhouse, all that anime crap, and those other crappy shows, I have since stopped watching.
                      "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
                      "The Curve" 1998

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Ahem. I like that Anime Crap. Except, I have no idea what they're actually putting on, not even sure if they have SAC on anymore...

                        As far as the guitar, I have seen all of Season One.

                        Originally posted by Dr. Rockso
                        I DO COCAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Some Kind of Commando Leader

                        "Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by BHR Lawson
                          I used to like [adult swim] when it had a good lineup. Home Movies, ATHF, Robot Chicken, Tom Goes to the Mayor, etc... Now with the Venture Brothers, Squidbillies, Metapocalypse, PeeWee's Playhouse, all that anime crap, and those other crappy shows, I have since stopped watching.
                          I may be showing my age here but, what the heck is adult swim?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            yea

                            yea last time I got to watch it SAC was still showing. Been watching a lot of Samurai Champloo...but most anime I like to just buy cause adult swim doesn't really like to show a lot of the anime I like. I do like Cowboy Bebop but adult swim showed the piss out of it. They still show aquateen, gonna be a movie on it. As for home movies, never liked it, but best buy has the boxed sets of it. Love Venture brothers...parodies are great...considering VB started out as a parody of Johnny Quest. LIke space ghost, squidbillies, The brak show, Venture brothers, athf, frisky dingo, metal acolypse, family guy, futurama, harvey birdman, robot chicken, the oblongs...love humor.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              animated humor

                              Originally posted by Rooney
                              I may be showing my age here but, what the heck is adult swim?
                              Adult swim is a lineup on cartoon network for adults. It is a combination of animated humor programs and japanese animation....anime stretches from serious drama through sci-fi fantasy and historical action adventure...basically it sapns all genras. Some of the stories are well written and animated beautifully.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                N. A.

                                Shadow Chronicles coming out on DVD next month!

                                Yay!


                                - Hunter is back I think...
                                My views, opinions and statements are my own. They are not of my company, affiliates or coworkers.

                                -Being bagger at Publix has more respect these days

                                -It's just a job kid deal with it

                                -The industry needs to do one of two things; stop fiddling with the thin line and go forward or go back to that way it was. A flashlight in one hand and your set of keys in the other

                                Comment

                                Leaderboard

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X