No announcement yet.

What food is your city known for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had Kangaroo once. Guess it wasn't medium rare, cause I thought I'd never get it chewed up
    sigpic
    Rocket Science
    Making everything else look simple, since 1958.

http://my.opera.com/integrator/blog/
    One Man's Opinion

The Future. It isn't what it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by integrator97 View Post
      I had Kangaroo once. Guess it wasn't medium rare, cause I thought I'd never get it chewed up
      so THATS where my dress shoes went...
      sigpicMy ideal security vehicle and uniforms:

Comment

Yes Panara is very snobish. I have seen Kansas City Bread Co. and it was set up the exact same way as they are here in St. Louis. I remember going there for lunch in high school. There was no better place to troll for the fairer sex than there.

Ahhh thoes were the days.

Now all this SPAM talk is going to make me have to go buy a can on my way home from work in the morning.
        "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Originally posted by Black Caesar
        some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

Comment

yeah if you're turned on by 150K per year bleach blondes driving a Mercedes that are surgically attached to their blackberry.
          sigpicMy ideal security vehicle and uniforms:

Comment

As long as she shuts her mouth and lets me watch the game... its all good.

Sorry Utah
            "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Originally posted by Black Caesar
            some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X