Card from President Bush.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card from President Bush.

I received a nice personal card of thanks from President Bush for sending him a copy of my book, Dreams In Blue: The Real Police.
    Also my publisher has told me that out of nearly 17,000 book titles they sell mine is one of their best sellers. Rated at #169 out of nearly 17,000.

Rick

Congratulations. When the top guy of the free world sends you a card that is quite important
    Why not send a book to Tony Blair? He too might enjoy reading the book
    http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

Comment

Originally posted by copelandamuffy
      the top guy of the free world
      What are they called again, hanging chads (sp?)??
      I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
      Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick51a
        I received a nice personal card of thanks from President Bush for sending him a copy of my book, Dreams In Blue: The Real Police.
        Also my publisher has told me that out of nearly 17,000 book titles they sell mine is one of their best sellers. Rated at #169 out of nearly 17,000.

Rick
        Care to spread the wealth?
        Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

PS: Maybe you can put in a good word for security officers with the CIC.
          Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Never thought of that. But then the most powerful man in the world has a copy so that's good enough.

Rick

Originally posted by copelandamuffy
            Congratulations. When the top guy of the free world sends you a card that is quite important
            Why not send a book to Tony Blair? He too might enjoy reading the book

Comment

I'm still hung up on this "most powerful man in the worid" thing, The American President is definitely NOT a dictator. You have ways of removing him. Dictators can not be removed. What they say goes. I think they are more powerful.
              I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
              Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

The man who commands the most powerful military in the world is the most powerful man in the world. Fortunately he is an American president that does not believe in world domination through the use of those powers. Believe me, if the Muslim extremist were in possession of that kind of power we'd all be given the choice of either becoming Muslim or being beheaded.

Rick

Originally posted by HotelSecurity
                I'm still hung up on this "most powerful man in the worid" thing, The American President is definitely NOT a dictator. You have ways of removing him. Dictators can not be removed. What they say goes. I think they are more powerful.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X