Happy Halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Halloween

How many trick or treaters at your home?
    I had about 30, down from 150 back in the 1980s

HotelSecurity must be a wild night for you in Montreal?

In Salem, Massachusetts famous for the Salem
    Witch trials of the 1600s, 250 police officers on the streets.

I hear Madison, Wisconsin and Detriot has beefed up patrols.

I saved the Milky Way Bars for myself and Junior Mints

What candy bars did you hide??
    Last edited by copelandamuffy; 10-31-2006, 08:29 PM.
    http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

none, no trick or treating allowed at my apartment complex
    "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
    "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Originally posted by copelandamuffy
      How many trick or treaters at your home?
      I had about 30, down from 150 back in the 1980s

HotelSecurity must be a wild night for you in Montreal?

In Salem, Massachusetts famous for the Salem
      Witch trials of the 1600s, 250 police officers on the streets.

I hear Madison, Wisconsin and Detriot has beefed up patrols.

I saved the Milky Way Bars for myself and Junior Mints

What candy bars did you hide??
      No. It's dead. This is the first week of our very quiet season. During the busy times we have 30+ Maids working per day. We had 9 today.

We get busy on the weekends when the 18-21 year olds that are too young to drink in their states/provinces, come to Montreal because of our drinking are of 18. (We get LOTS from Boston).

There is a staff Halloween party this Friday at the downtown hotel for all 3 of the Montreal area hotels. Parties downtown are not that much of a problem for us because the Banquet department is a concession on their own floor. (With an escalator leading from the front doors up to this floor). They take care of their own security for the most part, just calling us for back-up.

As I posted somewhere else, when I was young the trouble was not on halloween but on Mat Night (Devil's Night), the night before. This year I did not hear of any problems on the scanner.
      I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
      Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Crack or treat!
        Booth

Comment

I walked off with the information booths candy.. 3 dishes.. woo, I am gonna be off the walls for a few days, so if you dont hear from me, it cause I am out wandering the world on a sugar high!
          Deputy Sheriff

Comment

The cities and villages of Kenosha County have "Holloween" on Sunday, from 2 PM to 7 PM, in staggered three hour intervals per town.

Yes, the local town tells you when to trick or treat. The sunday afternoon before Holloween.
            Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X