Lawson's Ms_paint thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawson's Ms_paint thread

As some of you know, when bored I sit around and draw cartoons on paint... since some of you seemed to have enjoyed some of my previous ones, Im going to create this thread to add new ones as I make them.

... (Call it therapy I guess )
    "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
    "The Curve" 1998

This one was in response to a political cartoon...

heres the cartoon:

mine:

"Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
    "The Curve" 1998

Comment

"The Curve" 1998

Comment

WARNING: A little Graphic!!!!

CONTENT WARNING: GRAPHIC!

Last edited by Lawson; 10-10-2006, 06:09 AM.
        "The Curve" 1998

Comment

The ultimate bullet-proof vest.

"The Curve" 1998

Comment

Originally posted by BHR Lawson
            I read "Mallard" as "Mini Lard."

Oink Oink!

"Sir, put your beer down and come over to my car. I have some things for you to sign."

Code/Ordinance violations: Trash laying about, unsecured trash can, tire in front lawn, unregistered mobile home, open container.

Misdemeanor violations: Give me a minute, I'll think of a few...
            Last edited by N. A. Corbier; 10-10-2006, 01:46 PM.
            Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Fire Drill Flyer

Fire Drill flyer.

"The Curve" 1998

Comment

"The Curve" 1998

Comment

Bump to bury spam
                  "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Originally posted by BHR Lawson
                    Bump to bury spam
                    Report it - We have monitor now!
                    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                    Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity
                      Report it - We have monitor now!
                      Yes, please. Every time we bump to bury spam, that means that I have to read the spam + the post that bumped it.
                      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

USA vs. Canada

"The Curve" 1998

Comment

love it

Originally posted by BHR Lawson View Post
                          CONTENT WARNING: GRAPHIC!

Fing loved it
                          CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

Originally posted by BHR Lawson View Post
                            The ultimate bullet-proof vest.

ah, nice 'tank top' (ZING) Those are pretty hilarious. Sometimes I wish I had the knack for humor and cartoony stuff, but all I got is more comic book style know how lol
                            sigpicMy ideal security vehicle and uniforms:

Comment

Please explain the USA vs Canada one.
                              I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                              Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X