X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey season

Look for most of the Canadian teams to be the real power houses
    The Maple Leafs will be a thorn in everyone's side

With that said the Nashville Predators will be the sleeper team.
    and everyone in the Music City maybe dancing in the streets
    when they win the Stanley Cup.

http://www.nashvillepredators.com/

My Boston Bruins. I have given up before the season has begun.

Those are my thoughts.

You probably can tell I am an avid hockey fan
    Even my daughters spend many a night at Bruins' home rink
    Too bad the Bruins are a bum team
    http://www.laurel-and-hardy.com/ Greatest Comedy team ever!

My father is Montreal's biggest Boston fan. Has been for as long as I can remember. Me after working 3p.m. to 11p.m. & weekends for about 30 years, I'm not much of a sports fan. I did go once in a while to Expos games until they were stolen from us Last month we received lapel pins with "Holiday Inn Offical Hotel" & the baseball logo on it. I REFUSE to wear it!
    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
    Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

You now have the big Z (Chara) in Boston who was with Ottawa last year. Great defense man, and easy to spot, 6foot 9 plus skates.

I am just glad the strike did not go longer, all these part time jobs at the rinks are back and we have games to watch.

Good for you Hotel Security, take a stand. I used to go each summer to Montreal for the cheescake and smoked meat, uh, I mean, the Expo's. I always enjoyed the city and CHOM 97.7

Woe is me, Miami Dolphins fan
      Last edited by Eric; 10-05-2006, 06:55 AM.
      Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
      Groucho Marx

Comment

"CHOM Rocks!"

Comment

Hockey is a great sport for "bouncers" to actively play. Good practice.
          Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
            Hockey is a great sport for "bouncers" to actively play. Good practice.
            There are less fights in todays NHL than before Wayne Gretzky's day. Most teams will have an "enforcer" not unlike a Policing action to better control the game. Knowing that if we run a goalie or the like, there could be a similar action returned.

What could be called crimes out on the street are rare on the ice, but get shown on sports center a million times when they do happen.

I enjoy the odd fight in adult hockey games, society is pushing men into being metrosexuals as it is.
            Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
            Groucho Marx

Comment

Hockey is still a "professional sport" ?!?

"Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
              "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Originally posted by BHR Lawson
                Hockey is still a "professional sport" ?!?

Even with the salary cap the players surely ain't doing it for free. Getting paid to play hockey = professional!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X