X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Mall Director

• Mall Director
    replied
    Do you look for just LE and Security patches, or do military ones as well an item you would like. I have my deptartment ones here, and some of my military ones as well.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Originally posted by davis002
    I have a Securitas patch I found in a box of old things... I planned on burning it, unless you want it :P
    I do. When do you think you will mail it?

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Originally posted by histfan71
    Yes, I got your list. As soon my LT gives me our patches I will contact you again.
    ....."Roger."

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Security
    I sent my list to you. Any interest?
    Yes, I got your list. As soon my LT gives me our patches I will contact you again.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security

• Mr. Security
    replied
    histfan71

I sent my list to you. Any interest?

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Like a Special Constable in Canada? You have the same powers as a regular police officer but only on the site you are hired to work for & only while on duty? In Canada they are very rare. In Montreal I know of only 1. 1 of the 4 universities.

Leave a comment:

• 1UNDER1

• 1UNDER1
    replied
    It is a peace officer, you process your own arrest's, you can carry a gun if you are registered and licenced to do so, I was a sworn peace officer.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    What's a NYC Special Patrolman?

Leave a comment:

• 1UNDER1

• 1UNDER1
    replied
    That is cool, I collect badges, and patches also, let me know which ones you are looking for and Ill see what I have, I am an ex-NYC SPECIAL PATROLMAN so I know you probably do not have that one, I can get it to ya . get at me

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Originally posted by davis002
    I have a Securitas patch I found in a box of old things... I planned on burning it, unless you want it :P
    LOL. Go ahead and send it if you want. I'll reimburse you for the postage. PM me if it's a deal.

Leave a comment:

• davis002

• davis002
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security

• Mr. Security
    started a topic Shoulder Patches

Shoulder Patches

As most of you already know, I enjoy collecting LE shoulder patches. I have traded w/ a couple members on here and I'm sure that others are into this hobby.

If you want to trade, PM me and we can talk. BTW: I'm not interested in patches obtained from E-bay. 90% of them are reproductions. I like to trade patches that you have picked up in person, or from another reputable source.

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X