Shoulder Patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HotelSecurity
    It's actually 10/18/06. But seriously I mailed it the day I sent you the private message. I put a return address on it. I'll wait another few days & damn it if I have to I'll Fed-Ex another to you!! (Now you've got me worried about the security of our postal services )
    I'll let you know if it shows up. I've seen mail take a "detour" before. Thanks for the correction on the date. My CCTV monitor is a day off. (I know, the evidence isn't admissible w/ a wrong date. The appropriate individuals have been advised.)
    Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Hotel Security

I got it yesterday. You are a man of your word. Thanks!!

Comment

My faith in Canada Post has been restored
        I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
        Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

histfan71

I'm still waiting and waiting and waiting??

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
            I'm still waiting and waiting and waiting??
            If your're waiting for Histfan71, it looks like he got banned again.

Comment

Originally posted by T202
              If your're waiting for Histfan71, it looks like he got banned again.
              Thanks for letting me know. I didn't know that.

Comment

Thanks for letting me know. I didn't know that.
                I can confirm it
                I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

BPB Better Patch Bureau (Spin off of BBB)

I not sure why certain members on this forum offer to send a patch and then renege on their word. If you don't really intend to follow through, then don't offer. All it does is ruin your credibility and trustworthiness.

For those members who have kept their word, thanks--I appreciate it.
                  The following members have promised to send patches but, for whatever reason, failed to do it and are on my "watch list:"

Tennsix
                  Histfan71 (banned)
                  Davis002

All others have sent patches as agreed.
                  Last edited by Mr. Security; 02-03-2007, 05:39 PM. Reason: Delete member

Comment

The following members have promised to send patches but, for whatever reason, failed to do it and are on my "watch list:"

Tennsix
                    Histfan71 (banned)
                    Davis002
                    GCMC Security

It's because I rescinded my offer. Seeing that I was going to send them to you on my own dime, and you went on and on and on about it, I opted to not send them and gave them away to someone else.
                    "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Tennsix
                      Histfan71 (banned)
                      Davis002
                      GCMC Security

PM Sent Sir

Comment

Thanks.

Matter is resolved Re: GCMC Security
                        Last edited by Mr. Security; 02-03-2007, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by davis002
                          It's because I rescinded my offer. Seeing that I was going to send them to you on my own dime, and you went on and on and on about it, I opted to not send them and gave them away to someone else.

Sorry you feel that way, but that's your prerogative. All you had to do was tell me how you felt instead of ignoring my PM's. Incidentally, I have no issues with reimbursing postage if a member so desires. I may not be rich working as a guard, but I'm sure that I can handle U.S. postage expense for a patch.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X