X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    canadianCO

• canadianCO
    replied
    Hi Mr.Security... it's not exactly what you are looking for but I have a couple of Correctional Services patches from Ontario, Canada if you are interested. They are current issue. Let me know.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Originally posted by Penthrox
    Hi,

I have some from Chubb Australia and Group 4 Securitas

I also collect them so any you could shoot back let me know.
    Postage could be a problem w/ this one. Thanks for the offer though.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Originally posted by GCMC Security
    I'm not sure how intersested you may be but I have a few of the older Wackenhut patches (before we went to the new design with the eagle or big chicken as I call it) if interested let me know and I'll get you one in the mail as soon as I can.
    I'm interested. PM me for an address.

Leave a comment:

• Penthrox

• Penthrox
    replied
    Hi,

I have some from Chubb Australia and Group 4 Securitas

I also collect them so any you could shoot back let me know.

Leave a comment:

• GCMC Security

• GCMC Security
    replied
    I'm not sure how intersested you may be but I have a few of the older Wackenhut patches (before we went to the new design with the eagle or big chicken as I call it) if interested let me know and I'll get you one in the mail as soon as I can.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Originally posted by HotelSecurity
    Mine is really going to be sent. I fired a guy last week & have had to work the overnight shifts to replace him at one of my hotels by the airport. The patch is back at my office downtown. I am a trustworthy person
    LOL. No worries mate. You are not one of the parties that I am referring to.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Mine is really going to be sent. I fired a guy last week & have had to work the overnight shifts to replace him at one of my hotels by the airport. The patch is back at my office downtown I do my work for there via phone & e-mail. Technology hasn't involved so that we can electronically send physical objects (YET!). I am a trustworthy person

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Security
    I not sure why certain members on this forum offer to send a patch and then renege on their word. If you don't really intend to follow through, then don't offer. All it does is ruin your credibility and trustworthiness.

For those members who have kept their word, thanks--I appreciate it.
    Mine is really going to be sent. I fired a guy last week & have had to work the overnight shifts to replace him at one of my hotels by the airport. The patch is back at my office downtown. I am a trustworthy person

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Promises, Promises

I not sure why certain members on this forum offer to send a patch and then renege on their word. If you don't really intend to follow through, then don't offer. All it does is ruin your credibility and trustworthiness.

For those members who have kept their word, thanks--I appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Originally posted by davis002
    I threw it in an envelope when you sent me the address, and during the last week it became buried on my desk. I'll send it out tomorrow morning. Sorry
    As in "the check is in the mail?"

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security

• Mr. Security
    replied
    I threw it in an envelope when you sent me the address, and during the last week it became buried on my desk. I'll send it out tomorrow morning. Sorry
    Guess it got lost. It's MIA

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security

• Mr. Security
    replied
    No problem. Thanks!
    Just wanted to post over that spammer.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security

• Mr. Security
    replied
    No problem. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• davis002

• davis002
    replied
    I do. When do you think you will mail it?

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Originally posted by Mall Director
    Do you look for just LE and Security patches, or do military ones as well an item you would like. I have my deptartment ones here, and some of my military ones as well.
    Just LE and Security. No Federal Patches due to security reasons.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X