X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Security
    No problem. Thanks!
    Just wanted to post over that spammer.
    Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by davis002
      I threw it in an envelope when you sent me the address, and during the last week it became buried on my desk. I'll send it out tomorrow morning. Sorry
      Guess it got lost. It's MIA

Comment

Originally posted by davis002
        I threw it in an envelope when you sent me the address, and during the last week it became buried on my desk. I'll send it out tomorrow morning. Sorry
        As in "the check is in the mail?"

Comment

Promises, Promises

I not sure why certain members on this forum offer to send a patch and then renege on their word. If you don't really intend to follow through, then don't offer. All it does is ruin your credibility and trustworthiness.

For those members who have kept their word, thanks--I appreciate it.

Comment

I not sure why certain members on this forum offer to send a patch and then renege on their word. If you don't really intend to follow through, then don't offer. All it does is ruin your credibility and trustworthiness.

For those members who have kept their word, thanks--I appreciate it.
            Mine is really going to be sent. I fired a guy last week & have had to work the overnight shifts to replace him at one of my hotels by the airport. The patch is back at my office downtown. I am a trustworthy person
            I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
            Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Mine is really going to be sent. I fired a guy last week & have had to work the overnight shifts to replace him at one of my hotels by the airport. The patch is back at my office downtown I do my work for there via phone & e-mail. Technology hasn't involved so that we can electronically send physical objects (YET!). I am a trustworthy person

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity
                Mine is really going to be sent. I fired a guy last week & have had to work the overnight shifts to replace him at one of my hotels by the airport. The patch is back at my office downtown. I am a trustworthy person
                LOL. No worries mate. You are not one of the parties that I am referring to.

Comment

I'm not sure how intersested you may be but I have a few of the older Wackenhut patches (before we went to the new design with the eagle or big chicken as I call it) if interested let me know and I'll get you one in the mail as soon as I can.

Comment

Hi,

I have some from Chubb Australia and Group 4 Securitas

I also collect them so any you could shoot back let me know.
                    Fight what is Wrong, Believe what is True, Do what is Right

Comment

Originally posted by GCMC Security
                      I'm not sure how intersested you may be but I have a few of the older Wackenhut patches (before we went to the new design with the eagle or big chicken as I call it) if interested let me know and I'll get you one in the mail as soon as I can.
                      I'm interested. PM me for an address.

Comment

Originally posted by Penthrox
                        Hi,

I have some from Chubb Australia and Group 4 Securitas

I also collect them so any you could shoot back let me know.
                        Postage could be a problem w/ this one. Thanks for the offer though.

Comment

Hi Mr.Security... it's not exactly what you are looking for but I have a couple of Correctional Services patches from Ontario, Canada if you are interested. They are current issue. Let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by canadianCO
                            Hi Mr.Security... it's not exactly what you are looking for but I have a couple of Correctional Services patches from Ontario, Canada if you are interested. They are current issue. Let me know.
                            Thanks for the offer. Let me think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity
                              Mine is really going to be sent. I fired a guy last week & have had to work the overnight shifts to replace him at one of my hotels by the airport. The patch is back at my office downtown I do my work for there via phone & e-mail. Technology hasn't involved so that we can electronically send physical objects (YET!). I am a trustworthy person
                              Ok, it's 10/19/06 and no patch. I know the mail is slow but.........?

Comment

Ok, it's 10/19/06 and no patch. I know the mail is slow but.........?
                                It's actually 10/18/06. But seriously I mailed it the day I sent you the private message. I put a return address on it. I'll wait another few days & damn it if I have to I'll Fed-Ex another to you!! (Now you've got me worried about the security of our postal services )

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X