Shoulder Patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoulder Patches

As most of you already know, I enjoy collecting LE shoulder patches. I have traded w/ a couple members on here and I'm sure that others are into this hobby.

If you want to trade, PM me and we can talk. BTW: I'm not interested in patches obtained from E-bay. 90% of them are reproductions. I like to trade patches that you have picked up in person, or from another reputable source.
    Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

I have a Securitas patch I found in a box of old things... I planned on burning it, unless you want it :P
    "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by davis002
      I have a Securitas patch I found in a box of old things... I planned on burning it, unless you want it :P
      LOL. Go ahead and send it if you want. I'll reimburse you for the postage. PM me if it's a deal.

Comment

That is cool, I collect badges, and patches also, let me know which ones you are looking for and Ill see what I have, I am an ex-NYC SPECIAL PATROLMAN so I know you probably do not have that one, I can get it to ya . get at me
        MIKee
        1UNDER1

Comment

What's a NYC Special Patrolman?
          I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
          Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

It is a peace officer, you process your own arrest's, you can carry a gun if you are registered and licenced to do so, I was a sworn peace officer.
            MIKee
            1UNDER1

Comment

Like a Special Constable in Canada? You have the same powers as a regular police officer but only on the site you are hired to work for & only while on duty? In Canada they are very rare. In Montreal I know of only 1. 1 of the 4 universities.
              I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
              Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

histfan71

I sent my list to you. Any interest?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
                  I sent my list to you. Any interest?
                  Yes, I got your list. As soon my LT gives me our patches I will contact you again.

Comment

Originally posted by histfan71
                    Yes, I got your list. As soon my LT gives me our patches I will contact you again.
                    ....."Roger."

Comment

I do. When do you think you will mail it?

Comment

Do you look for just LE and Security patches, or do military ones as well an item you would like. I have my deptartment ones here, and some of my military ones as well.
                        Deputy Sheriff

Comment

Originally posted by Mall Director
                          Do you look for just LE and Security patches, or do military ones as well an item you would like. I have my deptartment ones here, and some of my military ones as well.
                          Just LE and Security. No Federal Patches due to security reasons.
                          Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
                            I do. When do you think you will mail it?
                            I threw it in an envelope when you sent me the address, and during the last week it became buried on my desk. I'll send it out tomorrow morning. Sorry
                            "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

I threw it in an envelope when you sent me the address, and during the last week it became buried on my desk. I'll send it out tomorrow morning. Sorry
                              No problem. Thanks!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X