hip hop/rap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hip hop/rap

so lately i have been expunging into the hip hop/rap genre of music.. and to be honest alot of it aint that bad, i had always "hated" rap from only 3-4 songs i had heard really young.. but know i think some of its alight and i might buy a cd or two, to add to my collection of alternative, metal, soft rock, native american, county, scottish and ambient music collection
    When not at work or out watching a moive.. passed out at the keyboard.

I have a pretty eclectic taste in music. I will listen to pretty much everything, including rap, although Country songs do not make it onto my playlist very often.

I tend to like the older "old skool" rappers, such as Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five, Beastie Boys, MC Hammer, LL Cool J, and Sir Mix-A-Lot.

Comment

I like some rap. Some of its OK. Some of its funny. Some of its just annoying. Its the lifestyle that annoys the crap out of me, though.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
        I like some rap. Some of its OK. Some of its funny. Some of its just annoying. Its the lifestyle that annoys the crap out of me, though.
        so true! alot of folks that listen souly to hip hop/rap, live the songs they get high, steal cars, and are in some sort of trouble with law enforcement.
        When not at work or out watching a moive.. passed out at the keyboard.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X