federal gun ban laws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• federal gun ban laws

with the upcoming election if there is a renewal of some kind of gun ban how will that affect private security. There is always a clause for military and law enforcement exemption but with security officers still being civillians in many states how would a gun ban affect us?

Originally posted by ronbach View Post
    with the upcoming election if there is a renewal of some kind of gun ban how will that affect private security. There is always a clause for military and law enforcement exemption but with security officers still being civilians in many states how would a gun ban affect us?
    I highly doubt that security would be exempt from any kind of federal ban. Most LEO's are not really looking at security guards for magazine capacity or any other aspect that would be covered in a federal firearms ban. the last federal firearms ban under Clinton grandfathered in previous existing magazines and firearms but banned future sales. I would expect the next one to follow the same suit due to not wanting to start the next civil war. I know plenty of people with 30 or more ar-15 mags loaded up in a box with another 100 still in the plastic for trade when the next one hits. If your armed security I would increase your pistol mags from 3 to about 9 as the most prone to fail part of a semi-auto firearm is problems from mags.
    Confronted with the choice, the American people would choose the policeman's truncheon over the anarchist's bomb.
    Spiro Agnew

Why yes I am a glorified babysitter , I am here to politely ask you to follow the rules , if not daddy comes to spank you and put you in time out its your choice - Me

Luck is a red hair woman , if you ever dated one you know there remarkably dangerous , my personal preference is to be competent and let luck join the ride if she so chooses .- Clint Smith

Comment

I wouldn't worry. If Hillary gets elected it will be the same as Obama - she'll have no clout with the Congress, which is not interested in passing more gun laws, even after the mass shootings of 2015-2016. Even if a token law is passed, it would probably not adversely affect law abiding gun owners very much. My .02.

Comment

Not too concerned about a potential ban, personally. Banning of certain firearms has become more problematic in the last 10 years, from what I understand. It has to do with what is referred to as "common use". There will never be another effective AR platform ban for that reason.
        "Lo Que Sea, Cuando Sea, Donde Sea"

"Veni, Vidi, Vici!"

"Whatcha gonna do now, PL?"

"Strategy is the craft of the warrior. Commanders must enact the craft, and troopers should know this Way. There is no warrior in the world today who really understands the Way of strategy." Shinmen Musashi No Kami Fujiwara No Genshin

http://sentinelsofflorida.com/ is where I go for all of my Florida security info.

Comment

Guess we were worried for nothing.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X