your personal rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill Warnock
    That young man is exactly my, point, practice, practice and more practice. You must stay on top of your game. Play what if... all the time. In this manner, you will keep surprises to a minimum.
    Splendid reaction on your part!
    Mr. Security, I think we might just have another club member. What say you?
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill
    Thanks Bill. She's lucky that was all that happened to her. She actually complained to another officer that I was "brutal" in my response to her. He simply told her one thing, "ma'am, your still breathing, count yourself lucky."

This incident has once again underscored why I, as a defensive tactics instructor in our department, continually stress practice - mental and physical - of our skills. Time is not always on our side.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

Comment

That young man is exactly my, point, practice, practice and more practice. You must stay on top of your game. Play what if... all the time. In this manner, you will keep surprises to a minimum.
      Splendid reaction on your part!
      Enjoy the day,
      Bill
      Agreed.
      Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Enjoy the day,
        Bill
        Gentlemen - ???
        "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by aka Bull
          Gentlemen - ???
          We are a group of tight knit folks who have a passion for training, training and more training.
          Enjoy the day,
          Bill

Comment

We are a group of tight knit folks who have a passion for training, training and more training.
            Enjoy the day,
            Bill
            Understood. Couldn't agree more. The only thing I have against training is that training which is designed to not train. I'm sure you've likely experienced that kind, as I have.

Comment

Originally posted by aka Bull
              Understood. Couldn't agree more. The only thing I have against training is that training which is designed to not train. I'm sure you've likely experienced that kind, as I have.
              You be quiet over there and take your fundamentals of corporate management training!
              Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
                You be quiet over there and take your fundamentals of corporate management training!
                That has a familiar ring to it! Mindless prattle.
                Enjoy the day,
                Bill

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X