IFPO Training Any Good.... ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IFPO Training Any Good.... ???

How good is the training from IFPO ? Im thinking about taking that CPO training course someday. I read what all is in the training and it seems like it would be pretty good. Do they give any discounts to companies ? Maybe i could talk our bosses into getting us this training.

Stay Safe All

Originally posted by S/O245
    How good is the training from IFPO ? Im thinking about taking that CPO training course someday. I read what all is in the training and it seems like it would be pretty good. Do they give any discounts to companies ? Maybe i could talk our bosses into getting us this training.

Stay Safe All
    Check out IFPO.org, which is the website behind them. There are corporate memberships available, which entitles corporations access to their training materials at a discount.

Keep in mind that CPO is both a course and a proctored test.

Wisconsin's PI license test is based off of IFPO material, if that tells you something, and many military agencies consider their training to be CEUs for PI and Security Management.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
    Working...
    X