X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ILEETA - 2008 Confrence

ILEETA International Training Conference And Expo

April 1-5, 2008 • In the Greater Chicago Area

The International Law Enforcement Educators and Trainers Association (ILEETA) will conduct its 2008 International Training Conference and Expo, at the new Westin Chicago North Shore, located at 601 North Milwaukee Avenue, in Wheeling, Illinois (in the Greater Chicago Area), April 1-5, 2008. Developed for criminal justice instructors, this conference will have a two-pronged focus; keeping officers alive and safe from harm, and improving instructional delivery to criminal justice professionals.

http://www.ileeta.org/Conference_2008.htm

I know that this is generally for LEO's but I went last year and learned quite a bit that can relate to the Security side of the house. So........ anyone else going or thinking about going?
    www.oramsecurity.com

I'll be there. I'm really looking forward to it.
    Professionalism through Training

Comment

What are you looking to take? I just signed up for MOAB.
      www.oramsecurity.com

Comment

MOAB, Defender Baton, Pro-Systems mini-baton (I really want to train with Joe Truncale), Control & Compliance holds with Larry Smith, Excited Delerium with Chris Lawrence, PATH Handcuffing plus a couple other things I can't remember right now (I left my list at my office).

This is going to be great. Once the conference is over, I'm heading off to Parsippany, NJ to do the ASP Handcuffing and Baton Instructor course at the Morris County Police Academy. Long 2 weeks - but it will be worth it.

Comment

I did PATH last year. Not bad.

I just got the good to go for the Glock Armor class and the Hostage Survival one.
          www.oramsecurity.com

Comment

I'll be the "lost" looking Canadian guy....watch for me.

Comment

Did you make it? I got hammered with some canuc chicks there. They did boarder patrol up there I think.................
              www.oramsecurity.com

Comment

Nope. New contract came up at work that required specialized training for 25 new people. I have already booked my vacation time for the last 2 weeks of April of 2009 though. I will be at the next one.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X