California Security Training Facilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Security Training Facilities

I am trying to build a list of California security training facilities/providers with websites. If you know of any please reply to this post or send me a private message. Thanks.

I have also been trying to build a list of California security companies with websites and any information on that would help too.

California Security Blog
    Domain Registration Services

I live in L.A. county and their are a few schools that I've attended. Starting with La Puente ROP you can check them out on the net. They are a State training facility that offers training in area such as Powers of arrest,Firearms, Baton,Chemical agents, Report writhing and lot's of others for a small fee. Most classes go for about $10. On the more advance side their is Top Gun shooting school. Their off the !5 FWY and worth a visit. A school that I often attend is TFTT their local.They are a no BS school that is more for advance very serious students. It's more for operators being military,private contractors, advance law enforcement and other armed professionals. Be advised they have a zero tollerance for unsafe weapon handleling skills or unsafe conduct. For those who have served in in the combatart aspect of the military, Wellcome back. Hope this helps.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
    Working...
    X