Who has taken IAHSS Certification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has taken IAHSS Certification

I'm Starting a new career in hospital security, after 11 years in corporate security. I'm wondering about the type of question's. I've been in healthcare in the past,EMT,surgery etc..

thanks

I've taken the Basic, We've discussed this in the past. Most of the questions are pretty common sense, with some that get into healthcare specific.
    SecurityProfessional is Back up and running!

Comment

I have taken all of them and certified. The basic is the toughest of them all and it's really common sense if you know anything about Healthcare security.

Im sure you'll do fine.
      K9...."Protect all who enter"

Comment

I'll be ordering the basic manual today or tommorow to get my certification As discussed in the other thread, this cert. can also be useful for other aspects of the security industry, not just hospitals, that's why i'm taking it.
        If you fail to plan, plan to fail.

"People look to you to dig them out of life threatening dung - that is an awesome responsibility and should be honoured with your blood and sweat in preparation for the day when you may have to work very hard to save someone you might not even know or like. If you are terrible at your job, somebody gets blinded/maimed/disfigured or killed."-Slack

Comment

IAHSS will no longer have the "safety" test after 01/01/08.

They will however, still have the basic, advanced and the supervisory tests.
          K9...."Protect all who enter"

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X