Sig arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig arms

I was recently on sig arms web site and looking over some of there training classes and I might just save up some money to take a vacation and go.. Has anyone taken classes from any firearm maunfacturer in the past and if so how was it.

Originally posted by hemi444
    I was recently on sig arms web site and looking over some of there training classes and I might just save up some money to take a vacation and go.. Has anyone taken classes from any firearm maunfacturer in the past and if so how was it.
    Nope. I understand they're nice. Also take a look at Gunsite. They have tactical courses for both private and public law enforcement officers.

There's also NRA Private Law Enforcement Courses. (NRA considers security "Private Law Enforcement Officers" and offers all training to them. There are Private Only, Public Only, and Mixed groups. WBC guards need NOT apply, they will kick your ass and kick you out.)
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

+1 for the SIG Academy!

For all things SIG, take a look at www.sigforum.com.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X