Free Tuition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Tuition

Anyone have a security job that offers free tuition? I am looking to get a job in campus safety that offers free college.

Anyone have a response?

Comment

Pacific Lutheran University in WA is currently hiring for Security Operations Supervisors. They are offering 90% tuition for the principal and 75% tuition for family.
      "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
      "The Curve" 1998

Comment

westminsiter campus patrol (utah campus) offers full tuition remission (free tution)if you get hired on..... they hire once or twice a year.
        Its not how we die that counts.....
        Its not how we lived that counts....
        all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Originally posted by BUCKSHOT View Post
          Anyone have a security job that offers free tuition? I am looking to get a job in campus safety that offers free college.
          Some sort of tuition reduction, from 50 to 100%, is very commonly part of the standard employee package of many colleges, whether you're working security or <whatever>. The thing is, you need to be employee, not contract, so identify the colleges in your area that have their own security departments...those would be the ones to contact.
          "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

Originally posted by BHR Lawson View Post
            Pacific Lutheran University in WA is currently hiring for Security Operations Supervisors. They are offering 90% tuition for the principal and 75% tuition for family.
            I interviewed with them a few years ago- nuts. The primary interview was with the director, aced that. The second interview was a group one with 2 of the current supervisors, some HR drones, and any interested campus community members.

The ones that did show up were very aggressive, asking things like "If you see two black males raping a white student, would you intervene?"

"Yes, of course"

"Does it matter if they were black?"

"No"

"Then why were so emphatic in your answer?"

"I was answering the question"

"You answered too quickly, without seeming to think about it."

There was also the question about 'controlling the current brutal guard regime'.

I actually ended my own interview and walked.

Wonder why they never called back?

Comment

My current company offers 50% tuition reimbursement.

Sort of, I guess. It's been listed in the benefits package for years, but no one had ever asked about it until I got onboard. My management was scratching their heads as to how to go about doing this.

I considered working for many of the colleges in my area, but they all have the same requirements, one of the following
              -2 years exp police
              -2 years exp campus security
              -2 year degree in CJ

It's easier to join a regular PD than it is a campus security

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X