Interesting EP Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting EP Article

Someone mentioned Oatman's EP training program. Here's an article from Security Management written by someone who took his course...it's very informative: Security Management article
    "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Bob Oatman is probably one of the top EP trainers and practitioners in the world today. Trust me when I say this because I don't fawn over too many people. His experience and ability to pass on that knowledge is incredible. If you are serious about entering, or advancing your career in EP, you can't go wrong making the investment in time and mmoney to learn from the best. If running, jumping, shooting and blowing things up is your idea of EP work, you will be disappointed. There are many other schools where you can pay to play with toys.
    Jerry
    http://personalprotectionconcepts.info

Comment

Quote: :and a thick Caribbean accent.:end quote
      Get used to this one folks as it will be coming to a neighborhood near you soon. We have many from Haiti and other islands in my company. I am amazed and surprised that someone with only a Green Card that speaks very poor English can get an LTC for work purposes. Face to face I am more able to understand what they are trying to convey but on the phone I mostly have no idea what they are saying. Not a good thing when life or limb could be on the line and immediate instructions or action needs to take place.
      The article all and all was a good read. The thing I don't understand is why Mike did not dress top notch while performing EP unless specifically asked to dress down by the client. I realize it was a training exercise but that was a real bone head thing to do.
      THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
      THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
      http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X