Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ILEETA International Training Conference + Expo in the Greater Chicago Area.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ILEETA International Training Conference + Expo in the Greater Chicago Area.

ILEETA International Training Conference + Expo in the Greater Chicago Area.

Anybody headed here? I'll be there for the whole week.

The International Law Enforcement Educators and Trainers Association (ILEETA) will conduct its 2007 International Training Conference and Expo, at the new Westin Chicago North Shore, located at 601 North Milwaukee Avenue, in Wheeling, Illinois (in the Greater Chicago Area), April 17 through April 21, 2007. Developed for criminal justice instructors, this conference has a two-pronged focus; keeping officers alive and safe from harm, and improving instructional delivery to criminal justice professionals.
    http://www.ileeta.org/Conference_2007.htm
    www.oramsecurity.com

Unless you are a member of the ILEETA, which means you are an active trainer of sworn law enforcement officers, this doesn't apply.

I had someone ask me about the expo. You must be in the association to go, you must train sworn police to join.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
      Unless you are a member of the ILEETA, which means you are an active trainer of sworn law enforcement officers, this doesn't apply.

I had someone ask me about the expo. You must be in the association to go, you must train sworn police to join.

Almost all true. There are some training certs that if you have them, they will let you join ILLETA. OCAT, PATH, NRA LEO. I joined about 2 months ago just so I could go to the confrence. A guy I work with has been a member for a year or two and said last years confrence was good to go.

The association was created to serve those that educate and train members of the criminal justice community. ILEETA is a hard core association, i.e., there are no student members or associate members - just those that educate and train.
      Last edited by SgtUSMC8541; 02-17-2007, 01:39 PM.
      www.oramsecurity.com

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X