Use Of Force Research Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use Of Force Research Site

Here is a site with some research on the science of the Use Of Force. Check it out and tell us what you think.

http://www.forcescience.org/
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

~~George Orwell.

Thanks for the resource!. I haven't looked at all the published articles there yet, but this one about Dr. Bill Lewinsky's research into shooting scenarios was very interesting:What To Tell The Prosecutor
    Last edited by SecTrainer; 12-29-2006, 11:09 AM.
    "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

That's a good looking site. Are you involved with the site or did you just come upon it?
      Spanish Language Training Tools and Products for Police, Fire, EMS and Dispatchers
      Spanish 4 Emergencies

Comment

Originally posted by bdunndchi
        That's a good looking site. Are you involved with the site or did you just come upon it?
        I was invited to try the 'shoot-don't shoot' course at the Milwaukee PD academy and learned about the site from one of the shooting instructors.
        "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

~~George Orwell.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X