Ics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ics?

Anybody here taken any of the Incident Command Systems given by FEMA? I have but not for Allied, but for EMS. I have ICS-100, ICS-200 and ICS-700(NIMS). Im just curious.

Be Safe.
    Rich
    War is a continuation of politics by other means- Karl Von Clausewitz

SO OTHERS MAY LIVE- US Navy Hospital Corpsman Motto
    HONOR, COURAGE, COMMITMENT- US NAVY Core Values

I've taken quite a few of the FEMA courses... I got the PDS cert earlier this year.
    "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Multiple ICS through FEMA and other private contractors.
      Improvise, Adapt, Modify, and Overcome

Comment

ICS via FEMA, IAFF, and others.

Comment

I've taken quite a few of the FEMA courses... I got the PDS cert

Comment

Yes, and what a PIA! I have never been exposed to so much sleeping material in a long while.. LOL! Gotta love NIMS!
            Deputy Sheriff

Comment

Originally posted by Mall Director
              Yes, and what a PIA! I have never been exposed to so much sleeping material in a long while.. LOL! Gotta love NIMS!
              I will one day get really bored and finish my PDS. So boring.

Also, there's a college that will give you college credits for your PDS, just pay base tuition fees.
              Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I have it too

I have 100, 200 and 700. I took them for my EMS job. I am all for training and i understand the reason for having every one taking the courses so we are all on the same page. I'm planning to take some more of the courses.

Thanks

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X