Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Courses for close protection officer (bodyguard)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courses for close protection officer (bodyguard)

You want to work in most popular profession last year. You want change your boring job, you want to earn more, you like traveling and adventures and for it don’t pay. You have to finish close protection officer (bodyguards) courses, which are forganizing World federation of Bodyguards (WFB). WFB is leader in close protection training since 1988.

Available Spaces! Bookings are now open for the 14-Day High Risk Close Protection Course, held in Tlaxcala, Mexico in November 2006. The course is sponsored by the Mexican WFB chapter WFB-Mexico and held in association with Mexican Police departments. The course syllabus Includes Firearms training with Pistols and AR-15s / M4's and Counter Assault Team Training. Course price is EUR 2490. Best students can get contracts.

You can book your place by phone +447727623885 or e-mail. [email protected].
    www.shield.lt

Leader since 1988 huh? Never hearda them

Comment

Originally posted by GCMC Security
      Leader since 1988 huh? Never hearda them
      They're Latvian. Haven't heard of the World Federation of Bodyguards, either.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Mexico huh?? Isnt that where the Dog had some issues? Sounds very risky to me.. No thank you!
        Deputy Sheriff

Comment

i heard the dog had problems to. I heard from a person who said he was a Fugitive Recovery Agent that if a state has a law that they dont allow agents from other states to enter to make an arrest that if you get the person you have to get out of that state asap and cross state lines. I heard that 3 agents did this to apprehend a cop killer. But if they get caugh doing this i guess it would be kidnapping. I would want to catch them, but it sems like an awful lot of risk to me. Because doin the job you want to serve you know. Well if you end up in an orange prison suit who are you going to serve now.

Comment

It happened in Mexico. Not New Mexico. He not only crossed state lines he crossed international lines!
            I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
            Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Originally posted by S/O245
              i heard the dog had problems to. I heard from a person who said he was a Fugitive Recovery Agent that if a state has a law that they dont allow agents from other states to enter to make an arrest that if you get the person you have to get out of that state asap and cross state lines. I heard that 3 agents did this to apprehend a cop killer. But if they get caugh doing this i guess it would be kidnapping. I would want to catch them, but it sems like an awful lot of risk to me. Because doin the job you want to serve you know. Well if you end up in an orange prison suit who are you going to serve now.
              Bail enforcement (more commonly known as bounty hunting) is illegal and (correct me if I'm wrong) considered misdemeanor kidnapping in Mexico. "Dog" was arrested by U.S. federal agents in Hawaii and extradited to Mexico for a Mexican warrant for failure to appear (ironic), stemming from the Max Factor heir rape case where "Dog" went to Mexico to apprehend the fugitive.

I'm no fan of "Dog," but I do commend him for nabbing this scumbag, especially since the Mexican government is not known for its cooperation in extraditing fugitives to the U.S. I think it's kinda low that we did Mexico a favor by turning him over.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X