Armed San Diego Trolley Security Officer Shot & Robbed On 07/18/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armed San Diego Trolley Security Officer Shot & Robbed On 07/18/09

A armed security officer that works for the san diego trolley was shot and robbed of his firearm on 07/18/09,
    the criminal used a stolen handgun that he stole at gun point from another armed trolley security officer 3 days before.
    he is now going to trail for a list of charges including attempted murder.
    here is a link to the story and it has links to the original story from july.
    http://www.10news.com/news/21408142/detail.html

I am probably gonna' catch hell for this but......an ARMED guard had his gun taken away at gunpoint by a man using a gun taken from ANOTHER ARMED guard??????

1. I could go on, by itself, about the armed guard being caught in such a way as having to surrender his weapon [email protected] happens sometimes.

2. However, I am sure this incident was publicized, to some degree, and, at the very least, should have been a briefing/awareness subject. How could it happen twice?
    Tom Duprey
    Owner/Relentless Risk Management

Comment

Originally posted by BailBondInvestigator View Post
      However, I am sure this incident was publicized, to some degree, and, at the very least, should have been a briefing/awareness subject. How could it happen twice?
      See your original statement.

Originally posted by BailBondInvestigator View Post
      [email protected] happens sometimes.
      Factor in the train, the passengers, other duties he needed to attend to, etc. Not all officers spend their entire shifts looking for one specific threat. If I find one, I'll fire him.
      Most of what we call management consists of making it difficult for people to get their work done.
      -- Peter Drucker

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X