Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apartment Security Shot While in Car

Avondale, AZ:
    Rohber Grafford, 58, was found slumped over in his car and shot to death at the apartment complex where he worked on Saturday morning. A suspicious man was seen running from the area. No motive is known.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...ling17-ON.html
    "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

The hell... Right, that one needs more information.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I doubt we'll ever see any. We always read about the bad news. It is difficult at best to find a follow up to these stories even if they bother to do them.
      "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

British friend of mine who works for a Military Museum and frequents a chat room of ill repute () put it best, "No one cares about guards. They go straight to the trash. But they'll parade an American cop on the news for days. They won't even do that for a PC here."
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Gang hit? Speculation is about all we have on this one.
          Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X