Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mall Security Crashes Into Guardrail

Providence, RI:
    A security guard named Ramon LaBoy who worked at Providence Place Mall had an accident with the guardrail on the fourth floor of a parking garage while conducting routine patrol and nearly drove the vehicle into the river below it. He said he had no recollection of what happened during the accident. There is an interesting photo of the mall security van dangling from the edge of the parking garage.

http://www.turnto10.com/news/8514132...s=pro&psp=news

Talk about living life on the edge...
    "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

That reminds me of a time about 5 years ago when a couple of the Officers here went to the medical building underground parking garage one night and tried to "test the operational limitations" of the patrol unit. they ended up slamming into a concrete pillar. Neither one of hurt but the car was smashed pretty good. There is a picture floating around there somewhere i think, some student has it i think.

Comment

Originally posted by knotquiteawake
      That reminds me of a time about 5 years ago when a couple of the Officers here went to the medical building underground parking garage one night and tried to "test the operational limitations" of the patrol unit. they ended up slamming into a concrete pillar. Neither one of hurt but the car was smashed pretty good. There is a picture floating around there somewhere i think, some student has it i think.
      So much for "Officer of the Month."
      Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

neither one was fired either.

Comment

This guy probably just lost his driver's license under the medical revocation clause.
          Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by knotquiteawake
            neither one was fired either.
            Figures.
            Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X