• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Mr. Security

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Originally posted by luckey
    I would much rather get bit by a dog then a human...But this is according to the CDC. My question has always been, "then how do all these dentist come up with HIV?"
    And, just to add to your question, how come people with mitral valve prolapse have to take antibiotics before seeing a dentist IF the bacteria in the mouth isn't that bad?

Leave a comment:

• luckey

• luckey
    replied
    I would much rather get bit by a dog then a human...But this is according to the CDC. My question has always been, "then how do all these dentist come up with HIV?"

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Good information, for the most part. However, since the mouth is full of bacteria, I'm am not convinced that the risk of infection is low.

Leave a comment:

• luckey

• luckey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Security
    If the perp. tested positive for HIV, I wonder if he could be charged with attempted murder?
    Criminal Transmission of HIV, as well, if the state has it.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security

• Mr. Security
    replied
    If the perp. tested positive for HIV, I wonder if he could be charged with attempted murder?

Leave a comment:

• Big Bulldog

• Big Bulldog
    replied
    A peer of mine when I did loss prevention had the same thing occur. Stopped a shoplifter and the guy stabbed him over twenty times with the needle before it broke off in my buddy's stomach. He had to be screened for AIDS and go through a long process of testing before he finally got the all clear.

He was only young (mid-20's), recently married and a baby on the way at the time.

Always watch their hands!!

Leave a comment:

• 1stWatch

• 1stWatch
    started a topic Stabbed with Syringe

Stabbed with Syringe

Canberra, Australia:
    A security guard at a construction site at Canberra's city center was struck with a piece of wood and stabbed multiple times with a syringe. He was released after being treated.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/060402/2/ygi5.html

That is a good way for an attacker to deliberately spread disease, including the AIDS virus. This is why I always wear search gloves while doing pat-downs.

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X