• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pueblo security guard shot twice; two juveniles arrested

Pueblo security guard shot twice; two juveniles arrested
    Story By: David Ortiviz
    Source: KOAA

Pueblo Published 3 hour(s) ago
    Pueblo Police are investigating an early morning shooting on the city's south side. A security guard was shot twice after a group of juveniles allegedly tried to steal his car.

It happened near the intersection of Orman and Jones Avenues, just before 1:30 a.m. Police say a security guard was shot once in his leg and once in his chest as a group tried to allegedly steal his car.

Officers says the victim, Edward Martinez, 40, was wearing a safety vest. Martinez was taken to the hospital where he was treated and released. Police say Martinez's injuries do not appear to be life threatening.

Police say they have at least two juvenile suspects in custody.

http://www.koaa.com/aaaa_top_stories...niles-arrested
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Someone show me a safety vest that absorbs incoming rounds, now. Is this 5.11?
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
      Someone show me a safety vest that absorbs incoming rounds, now. Is this 5.11?
      Nathan one can only assume someone misspoke the same way they speak of a "bulletproof" vest vice "bullet resistant."
      Enjoy the day,
      Bill

Comment

Maybe the reflective strips on the vest were so bright that the shooter couldn't aim well.
        Hospital Security Officer

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X