Milwaukee Hospital Security Guard Attacked by Patient

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milwaukee Hospital Security Guard Attacked by Patient

WITI-TV, MILWAUKEE -- Brought in by ambulance, taken away by police. A Milwaukee woman will soon face felony battery charges after biting a security officer. It happened at Saint Joseph Hospital in Milwaukee Saturday afternoon.

The patient was taken there by ambulance. The woman started lashing out verbally when she didn't get the care she wanted. The hospital says she threatened nurses then continued to verbally harass security officers when they were called in to help. In a move that even surprised security officials, she bit an officer's head then spit in his mouth.

Hospital security officers are trained to calm patients down through talking first but if the person continues to be aggressive, they will restrain.

The bitten security officer was treated then returned to work to finish a double shift.

http://www.myfoxmilwaukee.com/myfox/...Y&pageId=3.2.1
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Utah... that sounds like a normal weekend here at my hospital. lol
    "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Originally posted by Black Caesar
    some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

Comment

I've been bitten before....and spit on multiple times.
      Its all part of our job as hospital security.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X