news
    E-Mail News Alerts
    Get breaking news and daily headlines.

Browse all e-mail newsletters

Man Hospitalized After Shooting At Cahuenga Boulevard Nightclub
    Security Guard Suffers Graze Wound

POSTED: 12:17 pm PST February 4, 2008
    UPDATED: 2:01 pm PST February 4, 2008

LOS ANGELES -- A man was shot in the back and critically wounded early Monday and another suffered a graze wound in a shooting at a Hollywood nightclub, police said.

Images

The shooting occurred just after 2 a.m. at Sugar, 1716 N. Cahuenga Blvd., said a sergeant at the Los Angeles Police Department's Hollywood Station.

The man shot in the back was taken to a hospital in a Los Angeles Fire Department ambulance, the sergeant said. The victim is in his 20s, according to investigators.

A security guard at the club "suffered a grazing wound to the abdomen," but was not hospitalized, the sergeant said.

LAPD Officer Kate Lopez of the media relations office said one victim was hospitalized in critical condition, and there were no arrests. The shooting remains under investigation.

Authorities said they are attempting to determine how many people were involved in the shooting.

http://www.knbc.com/news/15214405/detail.html
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

I can relate to this story cause I have a fantastic set of abs. In fact they are so well formed that I keep them under 3 inches of beer belly for safe keeping.
    THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
    THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
    http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
    Working...
    X