Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <canada>Mall security guard stabbed

Thu, January 31, 2008

Mall security guard stabbed Charges pending after south-side attack By Sun Media

A security guard needs surgery after being stabbed today.
    The Millbourne Market Mall security guard was stabbed in the neck and face after getting into an altercation around 8:40 a.m. with a young male who then fled the scene.

It’s not clear what led to the altercation.

The guard was taken to hospital in serious but stable condition and was waiting on surgery for his injuries.

Edmonton Police arrested a 22-year-old man. Police say charges are pending against him.

Officials from the mall declined to comment

http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/Edmo...1/4804646.html
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

hope none of our canuck friends where injured.
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Originally posted by UtahProtectionForce View Post
      hope none of our canuck friends where injured.
      Thanks for your concern about us canuck's UPF.

Lets all hope for a speady recovery, for our brother/sister. With this happening at 8:40 AM it goes to show that no matter what time it is, we must all be alert and ready for anything.

Cheers.

JB
      I'm the guy you don't want to be around when your doing something wrong, but you can't wait for me to get there when your down, to fix you up...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Comment

Ya know, I get really annoyed/tired of these nondescript, teaser type news reports... Makes me wonder what really transpired before coming to my own conclusions...
        “Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left”
        "I swear to God, I'm going to pistol whip the next guy that says 'Shenanigans' "... Capt. O'Hagan, "Super Troopers"

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X