X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Warnock
    replied
    Originally posted by SecTrainer View Post
    I'm betting the SO was unarmed. Any takers?
    SecTrainer, I wouldn't take that bet; however, if he were armed, chances are he was hired because he could see lightning and hear thunder. That place is southeast of here off of I-95.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• SecTrainer
    replied
    I'm betting the SO was unarmed. Any takers?

Leave a comment:

• Security Guard Shot Dead At Va. Restaurant

WRC-TV
    updated 11:34 a.m. MT, Sun., Jan. 13, 2008
    FREDERICKSBURG, Va. - A security guard was shot dead early Saturday in the doorway of a city restaurant and police are searching for his killer, police said. Officers were called to the Mi Casa Restaurant in the Central Park shopping center about 1:15 a.m. for several reports of shots fired. When they arrived, they found the victim just inside the front door, suffering two gunshot wounds to the chest, police said.

Police said 30-year-old Dasan Ka?Wila Richardson, a restaurant security guard, died a short time later, despite live-saving efforts at the restaurant and in an ambulance.

Detectives identified a possible shooter based on witness interviews. Police obtained a search warrant and the SWAT team made their way into a teen's home in Riverside Manor about 11:15 a.m., police said. No one was there.

Police have obtained warrants charging Brandon Lee Smith, 19, with first-degree murder and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony. Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call Fredericksburg police at 540-372-1122.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22624968/

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X