Woman Caught Shoplifting Bites Security Guard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman Caught Shoplifting Bites Security Guard

A transient woman was arrested Monday after biting a security guard who caught her shoplifting in Palm Springs, police said.

Officers said Adelaida Castillo, 40, was taking jackets from the Ross department store in Palm Springs.

When a guard tried to detain Castillo, she allegedly bit into his arm.

Castillo is reportedly an unemployed transient and was on probation at the time of her arrest.

Authorities are asking for numerous charges to be filed against her including robbery, burglary, and violation of probation.

Her bail was set $100,000.

http://www.kesq.com/Global/story.asp?S=7482903&nav=9qrx
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Getting bitten is one of those things that worries me alot. You can get some real serious stuff (ie-diseases) from getting bitten, as it breaks open your skin to allow in their saliva.

If you ever do get bitten hard enough to break open your skin, see a doctor right away for treatment. Also make sure the bad guy / girl gets charged with something similar to assault with a deadly weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by bpdblue View Post
      Getting bitten is one of those things that worries me alot. You can get some real serious stuff (ie-diseases) from getting bitten, as it breaks open your skin to allow in their saliva.

If you ever do get bitten hard enough to break open your skin, see a doctor right away for treatment. Also make sure the bad guy / girl gets charged with something similar to assault with a deadly weapon.
      Absolutely...human bites can be the worst and must be treated according to blood-borne pathogen protocol. Get bitten, get thee to a doctor!
      "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X