• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottsdale club security guard stabbed by patron

Scottsdale club security guard stabbed by patron
    Comments 3| Recommend 0
    Mike Sakal, Tribune
    A 24-year-old Scottsdale man working security at a south Scottsdale nightclub Saturday morning was seriously injured after he was stabbed multiple times by a man, police said.

The victim, who was seriously injured about 3:30 a.m. at Club Tropicana, 7043 E. McDowell Road, had broken up an earlier altercation inside the club involving the suspect. The suspect left but later returned and attacked the security guard in the parking lot, according to police.

The suspect, a Hispanic man in his 30s with a heavy build, fled eastbound on McDowell Road in a red pickup truck.

The injured man’s name and his condition were not available.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/104684
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

I hope the guards going to be OK. Another stabbing story. Watch out for the knives.

Comment

Thank heavens the officer apparently wasn't armed. He might have, like, defended himself or something.

Well, look at the bright side. This is what ensures there will always be lots of job openings in our field, to say nothing of the hospital rooms we get to visit, the funerals (and wakes!) we get to attend, the families we get to console, and all that kinda fun stuff.
      Last edited by SecTrainer; 12-19-2007, 02:18 PM.
      "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X