Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Armed guard shot in robbery atempt

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Armed guard shot in robbery atempt

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/wplg/20060201/lo_wplg/3231373

  • #2
    Good News: He's doing OK, and will live, according to that story. BG used birdshot on him.

    Bad News: Bad guy escaped. Guard was sitting on a row of shopping carts, smoking, which sounds bad, which of course the police had to point out.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

    "Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

    Comment


    • #3
      The bad guy must be stupid or on drugs. Why hit a market with an armed guard right out front when other easier targets are around? Duh!
      Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mr. Security
        The bad guy must be stupid or on drugs. Why hit a market with an armed guard right out front when other easier targets are around? Duh!
        Remove the most threatening target first, whoever is in uniform, then take what you want. This was how an armed construction site guard was killed working for one of my former companies in 1996. They sniped her, rammed the gate, ran over her, took her weapon, and ran over her three more times while loading up construction materials. Police did catch these bad guys later from what I hear. Supposedly it was gang related.
        "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 1stWatch
          ... They sniped her, rammed the gate, ran over her, took her weapon, and ran over her three more times...
          That's about as low as you can get. I don't know how the police restrain themselves around scum like that.
          Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mr. Security
            That's about as low as you can get. I don't know how the police restrain themselves around scum like that.
            Two words of consolation: death row.
            "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
              Guard was sitting on a row of shopping carts, smoking, which sounds bad, which of course the police had to point out.
              They forgot to point out in the story of how the responding officers broke away from doing "paperwork" in the vehicle parked on the grass under a tree at the back of a park where they were also smoking and drinking coffee.
              (sarcasm)
              "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 1stWatch
                Remove the most threatening target first, whoever is in uniform, then take what you want. This was how an armed construction site guard was killed working for one of my former companies in 1996. They sniped her, rammed the gate, ran over her, took her weapon, and ran over her three more times while loading up construction materials. Police did catch these bad guys later from what I hear. Supposedly it was gang related.

                Sounds like an inititation op. That amount of contempt isn't robbery. That's pure hatred of authority. A professional would of probally never had to touch the guard. These guys play sniper (Counterstrike rulz!) then run her over, then take her gun (free gun!), then hit her over and over again.

                Sounds like the little bastards thought this was GTA.
                Some Kind of Commando Leader

                "Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

                Comment

                Leaderboard

                Collapse
                Working...
                X