No announcement yet.

Armored Car Security Robbed at WalMart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That, Mr. Security, is great news. From whom did the police get the information so as to apprehend her? The on-scene officer or dispatcher, or both?
    We have Almighty God to thank it was not a handgun.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Warnock
      That, Mr. Security, is great news. From whom did the police get the information so as to apprehend her? The on-scene officer or dispatcher, or both?
      We have Almighty God to thank it was not a handgun.
      Enjoy the day,
      Bill
      If I remember correctly, the officer told dispatch what happened. She was on a limited access highway and other officers caught up with her using information that the first officer had already given dispatch when he initially stopped her.
      Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Okay, this may be a little off, but after reading about that I can't help but post this one.

"We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

lst Watch, that was interesting! The first part was indeed scary.
          Enjoy the day,
          Bill

Comment

I've seen those videos, and many more, over at SPE. (End Plug... ) However.

I think the Trooper in the first one was OK, though.
            Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
              I think the Trooper in the first one was OK, though.
              Yes, if you look closely after the car hits him, you can see him getting back up from the road and running back to the shoulder.
              "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X