Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman suffers vertigo after apartment fire

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Woman suffers vertigo after apartment fire

    A 41-year-old female security guard was taken to Straub Clinic & Hospital this morning in stable condition after a fire broke out in a recycling or trash bin at the Tradewind Apartments on Ala Moana Boulevard.

    The woman suffered smoke inhalation and vertigo, said Bryan Cheplic, spokesman for the Honolulu Emergency Services Department.

    The fire was reported shortly after 8 a.m. and was extinguished by the time Honolulu firefighters arrived.

    Firefighters inspected the building and found no signs of structural damage from the blaze, said Fire Capt. Terry Seelig.

    The fire was restricted to a recycling or rubbish bin on the apartment building's 14th floor, Seelig said.


    http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...287560493.html
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X