• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man killed in guard-shack crash

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...adlines-orange
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Blind links are not nice

LAKE BUENA VISTA -- -A Zellwood man was killed Friday in a single-car crash at the entrance to a Lake Buena Vista hotel, state troopers said.

William Sterling Redman, 90, was driving west on Grand Cypress Boulevard near the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress hotel about 11:20 a.m. His 2006 Toyota Corolla struck two posts in front of a guard shack.

Redman was taken to Orlando Regional Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Florida Highway Patrol troopers are investigating whether Redman had a medical condition that played a role in the crash.
    "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
    "The Curve" 1998

Comment

i give links to avoid copyright laws :P
      Its not how we die that counts.....
      Its not how we lived that counts....
      all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Its not a copyright violation if you cite your source.
        "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
        "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Good thing he hit the posts and not the shack. I worked at a shack at the end of an access road that went downhill. Contractors and employees would fly down the road and park right in front. I requested bollards for my own safety. Request denied.
          Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
            Good thing he hit the posts and not the shack. I worked at a shack at the end of an access road that went downhill. Contractors and employees would fly down the road and park right in front. I requested bollards for my own safety. Request denied.
            I know exactly what you mean, I have worked in more than a handful of guardshacks where they were nothing more than a porta-potty with no toilet. It really sucks when you get the 18-wheelers going by you, you could roll a tire alone from one of those trucks straight into the shack and it would be like it wasn't even there
            "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X