• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hospital guard shot

http://www.kctv.com/global/story.asp?s=6146934
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Great and I still gotta go to work tonite! I wish I had an armed officer 24 hours a day. Reasons like this is why I say only having an armed officer 40 hours a week is usless.....you never know when a po'd person is gonna come back.

Comment

Originally posted by GCMC Security
      Great and I still gotta go to work tonite! I wish I had an armed officer 24 hours a day. Reasons like this is why I say only having an armed officer 40 hours a week is usless.....you never know when a po'd person is gonna come back.
      ...and they DO come back, don't they? Speaking of which, I hope the hospital is smart enough to post a guard (armed!) or a cop on the injured guard's hospital room since it's been blabbed all over that he's alive and will probably make an excellent witness against them!
      Last edited by SecTrainer; 02-27-2007, 03:38 PM.
      "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

Originally posted by GCMC Security
        I know what you're getting at. Still, I would be pleased to have an armed guard on site for 40 hours. It's better than nothing, which is what our hospital has. (WBS)
        Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

hopefuly he will be ok.
          Todd

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X