• Show
Clear All

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Post to bury SPAM.

Leave a comment:

• gonzo1510
    replied
    Yeah, I was told that loc. does not want it's guards to have ANY type of defensive weapon. One of the guys at work does nightclub work on the side. He was sent there and was told to remove all his gear. He then told them to kick rocks.... That place has a bad rep, yet the owner doesn' t want armed personnel working the parking lot.... go figure.

Leave a comment:

• security steve
    replied
    Ok, my fault, I have just seen on many forums where news stories were posted followed by the link to the news outlet.

I figured it would be like clipping a news article out of the paper and hanging it next to the water cooler at work

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Posting the full text of a copyrighted story on a website is a federal "crime," and exposes the poster and (more importantly) the (laden with money and easier to use for licensing fees) company that owns the website to copyright infringement claims. Most news outlets ignore it, since there's nobody to recoup licensing fees from, but Cygnus Business Media is big enough to go after, or worse, terminate the company's licensing agreements to carry AP and other media (lawfully)

Leave a comment:

• davis002
    replied
    Posting the full text is a "no-no", so try this link instead...

http://cbs2.com/local/local_story_357104747.html

Leave a comment:

• security steve
    replied
    You have to register to see this article...can you post the full text?

Leave a comment:

• davis002
    started a topic 3 security guards are shot outside nightclub

3 security guards are shot outside nightclub

Three security guards were shot and seriously wounded outside a nightclub early Saturday, police said.....

December 24, 2006

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedi...ck=1&cset=true

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X