• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting a little dangerous in Chicago

heretical statements

May he rest in peace
    Last edited by N. A. Corbier; 11-13-2011, 09:08 PM. Reason: Heresy
    “The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience and ability.”
    -Henry Ford

Originally posted by WindyCiti Ofc View Post
    Grocery store security guard shot to death
    Second victim is wounded in South Side robbery
    November 11, 2011
    A security guard was shot to death and a woman wounded in what was believed to be a robbery at a grocery store in the Auburn-Gresham neighborhood Thursday night, police said.

The shooting took place near 90th and Halsted streets just before 7:30 p.m., Chicago police news affairs Officer Daniel O'Brien said.

May he rest in peace
    Credit for your post goes to the Chicago Tribune. You cut and pasted the exact wording from them. In the future, please give credit to the source.This will help keep you and SIW from being sued.

Read this - it may help you understand.
    Last edited by Curtis Baillie; 11-13-2011, 01:57 PM.
    Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
    Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Here's the story from ABC7 Chicago News complete with a video of the suspected shooter.
      Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
      Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Baillie View Post
        Here's the story from ABC7 Chicago News complete with a video of the suspected shooter.
        With all the gang violence here in Boston and MA iin general I'm surprised there arent more reported incidents of security killed/wounded. I say reported because the assaults on guards is frequent, at least when I was working in the hood.
        Sergeant Phil Esterhaus: "Hey, let's be careful out there.."

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Comment

Many apologies for the faux pas Mr. Bailie, I don't post alot so thank you for the heads up.
          “The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience and ability.”
          -Henry Ford

Comment

I hope they catch these guys before they kill again.

RIP to the SO and his family.

Comment

RIP to the SO.
              Sorry to hear about a fellow Guard being killed.
              Might be in another country but we're all still doing roughly the same job, let's not forget.
              Ewfr 'Gomulee - EuwFer 'Gom-You-Lee
              Court Security Officer - Her Majesty's Courts Service HMCS

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X