Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security Guard Bitten by Rocker

Stockholm, Sweden:
    A hotel security guard was bitten by rock singer Axl Rose after the guard tried to intervene in an altercation between the vocalist and a woman in the lobby. The performer was taken into custody.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/...e_x.htm?csp=34
    "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

A man can change the band, his haircut...........but still act the same as always

Comment

Youth comes only once, but immaturity can be indefinite.
      "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

Originally posted by 1stWatch
        Youth comes only once, but immaturity can be indefinite.
        1stWatch, I am going to give a security presentation next week. May I use this significant and most important bit of intelligent thinking in that presentation and quote you as the source?
        Thanks and please enjoy the day,
        Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Warnock
          1stWatch, I am going to give a security presentation next week. May I use this significant and most important bit of intelligent thinking in that presentation and quote you as the source?
          Thanks and please enjoy the day,
          Bill
          Sure you can, but I didn't create that comment myself. Unfortunately I can't remember where I originally heard it. I think it came from church somewhere some years ago.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X