• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officer down 08/31/11 *dallas*

DALLAS SECURITY OFFICER KILLED IN ROBBERY

AUGUST 31 2011

DALLAS TX.

Private Officer International has just confirmed that an early morning bank robbery in Dallas TX has turned deadly.
    According to authorities, a bank robber scuffled with a security guard, stole his gun, and shot him before fleeing into a Dallas neighborhood, according to police.
    The Wednesday morning robbery happened at the Bank of America at 3523 S. Lancaster Rd. in Oak Cliff.
    A witness told FOX 4 that the suspect ran to a church less than a block away on Overton Road and tried to steal a truck from an air conditioning repairman.
    The repairman argued with the suspect and chased him away, and police collared the robbery suspect in the front parking lot.
    The bank security guard was taken to Methodist Dallas Medical Center by ambulance where he died.
    His name has not been released, but neighbors say he was a well-liked member of the community.
    "Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity." ~ Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.

Update!!!

The guard, identified as 55-year-old Lionel Newell
    "Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity." ~ Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
    Working...
    X